FULL SPECTRUM SERVICE PROVIDER
What is your enzyme challenge?
Happy Clients are the best
We are very grateful to Aminoverse B.V. for supporting our early-stage venture with flexible work packages and advice on efficient project design. We are extremely pleased with the results and hope to continue the collaboration!
INDUSTRY FOCUS AREAS
We develop enzymes for the use in
Including cascades and metabolic pathways
as an ingredient
We had our hands on more than
30 enzyme classes!
- Alcohol Dehydrogenases
- Imine Reductases
- P450 Monooxygenases
- … and many more
Facts and figures
- Founded in January 2020
- 150 qm wet lab space with state-of-the-art tech
- Privately funded and owned, no VCs
- Only Master/PhD level scientists
- Located in Nuth, Netherlands – near 3-country border point
More than just a service!
- 100% Tailor Made: Fully flexible projects with modular/optional work packages, designed to fit every timeline and pipeline
- Project control: Committed Deliverables, Milestones and regular biweekly Updates
- True fee-for-service with shared-risk models, always royalty-free
- Personal commitment: Research is our passion and delivering expected results the consequence
- Feasibility assessment: Get a second opinion from our experts on your project
- Excellence: Only Master/PhD level scientists
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Science is a matter of heart!
We believe in lasting win-win situations.
Their foundation are honest partnerships and open communication from both sides.
We play the long game and want to be known as a solid and reliable partner that rather says “no” to a project instead of promising unrealistic results.
We know where our limits are – and where we excel.
Ask us. Challenge us.
OUR CORONA CONTRIBUTION
Professional SARS-CoV-2 Antibody testing!
Ever wondered whether your cough from two months ago was a sign of infection or just a common cold? Maybe you never displayed any symptoms at all but already had SARS-CoV-2?
Just 5 months after the foundation of Aminoverse we launched our first product to help answering these questions:
The AELYSA Corona Antibody Test Kit